Friday, December 28, 2012

Designing



I know, the design is familiar and the color is quite impossible. And yes this is not detailed. Everything here is pen-tooled from my sketch. Actually, I couldn't figure out the color for this gown since I'm used to black and white sketches only, yet still I tried playing colors around. I was in awe with red-peach-marine blue preset from the gradient tool and VIOLA! There it is. 

I'm no cool you might think and only be doing a girly thing. Sorry namaaan if that is what was given to me. I'm just returning the favor and making the most of it. Anyways, I'm proud of it. I do really have an artistic side of me, not to brag, but it's always kept inside. 

I do really like designing and that's ACCURATE. I'm no trying to be someone here but this is just my beginning.

"Run the race and see for yourself."

I will. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment