Sunday, December 30, 2012

Shorts no more?

You see, last 2 weeks ago (I think) when my Tatay went home from work, he brought dried fish a fresh package from his brother somewhere. And because its a delicacy and a natural favorite of Filipinos, we indulge ourselves into it.

Yea!

Om nom nom.

Then suddenly, itchy marks appeared to my legs. Seriously. I took it for granted thinking it's just an insect bite. 2 days. 3 days. 4 days. And a week later, VIOLA! It created a map of red rashes in my legs. I told my mom about it and it was just then I realized that I have eaten so much dried fish, chicken and chocolate these last few days.

Shorts. The very item I'm comfortable. I can't wear them anymore?

"Bakit? Ga'no ba kaliit ang shorts na sinusuot mo sa bahay nyo?" A friend asked. Then the grouped laugh. Yeah, he's right, that's what I thought.

Well, I don't really wear micro-mini-shorts or whatever they call it but I wanted to take care of my skiiiin. My leeeegs, my big large legs which sometimes I hate.

Haha. A bell rang to me. I know right? These legs that I'm insecure always because I don't have the height which could've fitted for these kind of legs, or the other way around - 'ya know since I'm petite, I should have thin legs proportionate to my upper body. Sigh. 

What elseeee?





Enough with the would've-should've-could've been things.






I just realize its worth. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment