Friday, December 28, 2012

I missed blogging. *teary Hisashiburi!!

It's been a while! Haha. There's just a lot of things I want to share here but I recorded it already in my devotion. :">

Celebrate! Missi... Training accomplished! Yey! 

Well, actually I wasn't able to perfect it out really. I just realized that its not a matter of just fulfilling that 40 days that matters, but what you did during those 40 days that really counts to God. Anyways, those days were oh-so good, so lovely.

I've got rashes on my left leeeg. :(

Merry Christmas! 
New Year's coming and I'm thinking of a new theme for 2013.

It'll take more than years to Know God, to know every aspect of Him. Isn't it that great? He's that BIG.

Awww. He is love!

I don't know if I'm missing a lot already but I'm in rhythm now. Praise God. I just really missed blogging. TT_TT

 

No comments:

Post a Comment