Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hori-san to Miyamura-kun


So I was really intrigue with the story from the beginning then I was able to read the current issues and - WHOAAA. I've never been so much into another manga, like it was forever. Hahaha. Miyamura is so coo. Haha. He might be somekind'a stupid but he's way, way, way cool. I don't know if he's a gentleman or just stupid. But he's sweet. And when he becomes a mister, oh my, I got all the giggles in the world. Haha. But seriously, he's funny.

As I ended up the current chapter in Mangahere I read thereafter that the author HERO has this site http://dka-hero.com wherein He made the whole Horimiya story. Well the drawings were crappy and the scanlations and translations were still nowhere to be found. I think its the author's own without the artist yet. It's quite long 'ya know. As I tried to open the site, I found that it already reached 444 (if I'm not mistaken). According to some that I read, well I'll take it like spoilers, the story has become sensitive. I don't know if it has become ecchi but I hope not so.

Currently, I like what I still read in the manga. But if you've got interested from what I also discovered. Feel free to visit the site and follow these instructions:
1.Click middle button (pic)
2.then under comic you'll see a picture of a girl with brown hair (click it)
3.Then you will see numbers with pictures (1-20 21-40 ect...) 

4.those are lists of chapters.. click on one of them, and then click on the subcategories..
(able to access all of these through http://forums.mangafox.me/showthread.php?t=439281

I also found out that an OVA is made (reference), here's a trailer I found courtesy of youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment