Friday, January 11, 2013

The Perks Of A Wallflower Quotes

Why do nice people choose the wrong people to date?
We accept the love we think we deserve.
To make them know that they deserve more?
We can try.


"I don't know if I'll have the time to write anymore letters because I might be too busy trying to participate. So if this does being the last letter I just want you to know that I was in a bad place before I started high school, and you helped me. Even if you didn't know what I was talking about or know someone who's gone through it, you made me not feel about them. 

Because I know there are people who say all these things don't happen, and there's people who forgot what's like to be sixteen when they turn seventeen. I know these all will be stories someday and our pictures will become old photographs and all becomes somebody's mom or dad. 

But right now, these moments are not stories, this is happening. I am here, and I am looking at her. And she is so beautiful.This one moment when you know you're not a sad story, you are alive. 

I can see it. 

And you stand up and see the light of some buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song in that drive with the people you love the most in this world.  

And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite."




A very warm and heart-felt movie. Click here to watch the movie on stream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment