Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HOMRA

Currently watching K and HOMRA is ♥

Can someone give me a Misaki Yata? 

Haha. The anime from the very start gives me chills from the spine. The technology reminds me about Windows 8 - the sorta things nowadays that are touchscreens etc. Everything was cool! The characters. The animation.

I started reading the prequel of the K anime which are, I believe, the manga: K - Memory of Red and K - the stray dog. You can read the mangas out there somewhere. I was really asking why the Memory of Red has an aura of like someone's going to die and base from the anime, to which I had some advance reading from K project wiki, someone really died and that's where the action started.

I don't really know everything but I'm looking forward for future cooler events from HOMRA. Izana and Mikoto died though. I don't know how their respective clans started to get everything in action.

Please, don't let it be a shounen ai or yaoi. TT_TT

This is my skater boi.
Yata Misaki ♥_♥











No comments:

Post a Comment