Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spirited Away, you made me carried away.

Watching Spirited blew me into an amazing world. I was scared, sad, happy. I felt love. It wasn't really emphasized but everything was on purpose. Chihiro experienced all of those things to end up gathering much courage than she had before. It made her desperate to do things for the ones she loved and that everything went good as she earnestly hoped for it. She was courageous and honest, and that's what I loved about her. She hated it, changes. But when one learns to accept it, it could lead us into a new world we never imagined. Change. It's something horrible for me too, but its inevitable. And I think, what's most striking in this movie is doing a favor of not to look back from a very dear person to you. It's like, are you crazy or nuts? How the heck can I do that? Yet its rather for a while. Not looking back is only for a moment. When you've got on your toes back, you can just look back all you want and remember the impossible things you had back then. It's not gonna hurt if you try right? Life has really a lot to offer. It might seem hard but that's how to deal with it. Honesty and courage are two of the best traits we could ever have while living.

In this movie, we can get the feeling that it has the japanese mythology in here, wherein gods and monsters are given to exist. Japanese are do give credits about their gods and goddesses, just like the river gods who helped Chihiro in return for her kindness. And in the contrary, if we put it into Christianity's language, it speaks that God has always been with us, watching over us - "I've known you since you were very small." It made my heart skip a beat and squeak for joy.

This movie is awesome. I caught myself emotionally-stricken, jaw-dropped and amused by the creations of the characters in the story. I'm absolutely caught up. Lovely movie. Click here if you want to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment