Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I love your soul.

Deafening Silence

Monochrome
Psalm 58


You are deciphering me

Exams are coming but I'm into editing. Huehuehue. I was planning on putting quotes for all of the pictures but it seems it's better like this. I don't know but I really appreciate what I have done. I'm sorry for making myself as the model. I didn't have anyone. And I don't have a proper camera. I usually take photos of the sky, just a hobby, until recently... 

Photos speak memories. Still photos convey messages. Visual images make you decipher.

I know its not spectacular, splendid, nor excellent. But I trust my guts when I say its beautiful. I might be someone who's confined in a monochrome world, and doesn't know how to react with colors. But I see. I can see.

Anyways, time sure flies fast. On the 10th of September is already the University's Graduation Pictorial. Excited? I don't know but I just wanna be at my best in the photo. I just wanna spend the remaining days at college, so remarkably beautiful.

I'm stepping into a new world. A new decade, another flourishing journey to get into. If there's one reason to be excited, that is be my reason. I don't know what's to come but I sure will be walking and waiting - even if it means I might get lost, I know I will just come back right on track - and meet my destiny. I think when I walk. I always do that, sure it's some wisdom stuck in my sleeves. I'm already knotted in my red tie of destiny, so no matter what happens, I know for sure, someday, I will.

The thrill of this journey gives me chills, and it makes me wanna look forward to it. I'm excited. Yes, for an unknown reason, unknown grounds, unknown future. This travel is gonna be worth it. Thank You, Lord. I trust You for Your plans for me, and for all the people around me. I give back all the glory and honor to Your name! I am so grateful for Your presence my Lord, and that is beyond words of thanksgiving.

The pavement is already done, all we have to do is run a good fight in faith. I say, patience and work, it's a good combo before the Lord comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment