Thursday, August 8, 2013

Off to retreat!

There are things better off not saying.
There are words better not to express.
There are wonders hard to explain.
And there is a love beyond understanding.

When things are so overwhelming, make a pause and look inside. You'll find something worth cherishing, worth remembering, and worth fighting. You might find reasons to quit, to be tired, to say you I am better along. But there will always be no reason why He won't let you go.

Its embarrassing when your mind play tricks on you.
I find it unfair when the heart even deceives you.
My soul gets weary and distressed yet so strong -
I don't understand but I don't give up, I don't want to.

A longing that only His desire can satisfy
tells me that I belong to a world beyond.
Beyond infinity, beyond what you believe,
beyond what everyone else can actually see.

The wonders of your creation
never fails to give me awe.
Your love for humanity
never ceased to end.

Oh how You love us.
Fill us with Your Spirit.
Make us stand in Your righteousness.
Give us courage and prudence.

You have been gracious to rise the sun.
The moon and the stars speaks your mercy.
Your breathe has been our life, our air;
You O Lord has nothing, no one to compare.

Find me when I get lost.
Help me when I can't stand.
Wipe away my tears when I am in despair.
Heal me when I am broken.

I have always have this hope
A confident hope that's never lose.
Even in the midst of the thick lonely rain forest,
it finds strength through the dews of dawn.

Make me stand on what You have taught.
Make Your words ring into my being.
Make me a vessel that overflows
Then I shall become Your channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment