Saturday, August 31, 2013

Just when I thought that was enough

So it's still not enough?

Was the thing I surrendered the wrong thing? When you said to put You first in everything, did you mean to surrender everything else? I just don't understand. I want to get angry but I'm just confused and I just can't comprehend what's happening.

My heart's all fussed and messed up. I want to cry. I want to understand. I want to know. What am I suppose to do? Where's my salvation for this? If by chance, I'll be able to get a disciple, will I be able to be someone who deserves to dream as what my dream is?

Someone enlighten me. I just heard something I actually don't want to hear. I thought someone will comfort me and encourage me all through out, though that was just a clearer message from the still messages He had and has for me. I heard myself sound like a fool telling what's withing me but the message confronted me: Discern.

When I heard that, everything seemed to fall apart. So after, it's not for me eh?

...


No comments:

Post a Comment