Saturday, September 8, 2012

Feels like a dream

O now, I feel like what happened a while ago was a dream. Yea. It was hurting and all but its better. I know its my fault for having such stink beside me. I was trying my best to keep it but, it didn't work at all. Haha. Well, the truth doesn't feel good all the time. Sometimes, it would make you feel knock out for a while but its bearable. ^^ It's for your own sake, so there's no helping I guess. It's not like it's a rejection you know? What they are trying to impose here is what is happening to you.

Lord, comfort me. I am hurting. Help me face them tomorrow. It might be painful but You are my strength. Restore the broken bond I have created. Forgive me for being passive my Lord. Thank You Lord for hearing me my Lord! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment