Saturday, September 22, 2012

Trust (2010 movie review)

This movie is very awesome! I happened to get interested watching this because of a friends suggestion, and since we thought that the lead actress in this movie was the same person as Juli Baker, I was eager to find time and watch it.

Stunning. The story hooked me up. It left me hanging. It left me the Father's love for his daughter and the made me lost in space together with his daughter. Truly, this story wonderful! Not only it promotes reality but informs everyone to be aware of such happenings around us. That we too, children should be careful to our decisions and actions. That having a good family is enough to remember the goodness our parents are leaving us to face reality. Just like what the Father said in the movie, all he wanted to was to make her daughter confident despite what had happened when she nearly drowned (I think) in their pool when her daughter was still a kid.

I just realized that no matter how well-oriented someone might be - as to our perspective, there would really be something that is lacking. We, as children and as future parents should always understand that despite the happy disposition we have, one indifference can mean a lot - can really change a lot. That is why, we should always keep updated and aware with what is happening around us.

Yea. I need to do that.

Another thing is the role of the psychiatrist there. If you would notice, all she did was 97% listen to Annie. Her approach was really kind, that she rebuked Annie's way of thinking about the guy in a nice way. And at some point, Annie herself went to the psychiatrist herself after finding out what the guy has been doing around. Like Annie herself showed how she felt stupid all the time listening to what the guy had said and realizes her fault in the situation.

I just realize how bad stronghold is, how it can make a fool out of you and blind you. Sigh~

The Father's role shows how much he cared for his eldest daughter. To think he could not accept that it wasn't a rape, he blamed everything to the guy. He became all paranoid that all he did was to find the pervert rather than keep an eye for her daughter, comfort her and make her feel safe again. Of course, I know that the Father was only being protective to her daughter after what had happened, but I just realized that whenever he tries to talk to his daughter about the matter, he brings up how he wanted the guy be arrested. And because of this, her daughter keeps away from him.

Then lastly, what makes me raging all this time is the fact that at the end of the movie, the culprit was said to have a family and the physics professor of his brother! GNAWRL! I was really hating iiiit! - which proves that this story, this movie is absolutely great!

I encourage you to watch and be inspired. :] 
Hav'a nice evenin' fella.

No comments:

Post a Comment