Friday, February 1, 2013

A fuuny night with Diwata. :3

I was browsing over fb when I found this comment from a friend of mine. Something from his comment made me excited then I pm him, asked him who was it that he was talking about. Then my expectations failed. 

Why on earth did I thought they are acquaintances? 

Stupid.

Anyways, after that, I messaged Diwata. I was fond by our conversation that I posted it in fb:


What's funny before I re-posted this was, I wasn't able to cover the 3rd line. So obviously, the name was revealed! I have posted it in fb before I knew it! It made me flustered like: SHOCKS! DELETE, DELETE! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DELETE THIS???

I rattled. I stood up and panicked. I laughed for a moment.

Delete.

I don't know if someone has actually read it but here's Diwata's pm after:

  
I believe the post was less than a minute. So there's a high probability that only Diwa and me have discovered the malfunction.

I was happy to make her laugh - or happy at least. :)

Hahaha. Anyways, there's still lots of rice servings I'll be eating to be with that guy. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment