Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm tired, that's all.

I'm tired because I can't go all out because of the restrictions I have. If only I don't have those considerations. I feel inferior. Why? Because I feel like I'm not doing anything that really makes me go in-line with my desire. Then here comes my mom ranting about what she said the last time and my sister going home late.

I'm tired. Can I just sleep and forget that all of these happened? Well of course, it's a matter of choice. To keep holding onto it or leave it in His hands.

Anyways, like I have some other good choices right?

"When you have done your part, don't try to make things as if you can still do a thing. You can't. Anymore. It's when I'll meet you - at your extent. Don't worry. I'll take care of the rest. Thank you. ♥ "

I thank thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment