Sunday, February 17, 2013

Arrivederci.

I was able to eat an double sized BIG MAC when I've only wished for one.

I was able to find a gold dress I have imagined when I only wished for one.


All was because of Him. This is more than a reward, I thought. To think that I messed up last night, I couldn't imagine to even still ask for Him. He's so merciful. And kind. And gracious. I did nothing to justify my acts, because there won't be an atonement for what had happened. Yet still, he came to gave me all of this. You might think it's petty but at my state, with the state of mind that I have, I drown myself in wonder: How glorious is Your name in all the earth!

It's all thanks to Him that I got these all. Yes, praise be to God.
I don't know how its going to work but, thank You for fixing me and my mess. I know someday, it's gonna make sense and I'm looking forward for that. Thank You for giving me a chance to have a brand new perspective and principle to live on my life. Thank You for those people whom You used to be a channel of Your blessing - thank You because it has to be my parents. Thank You. Thank you for making me calm and giving me confidence day by day. I pray O Lord for Your continuous guidance for me, my family and friends. Thank You for sending Your holy angels to protect us and Your Holy Spirit to reveal Your will for us. Thank You for meeting us at the end of every tunnel. Thank You for always making us the best. Thank You for Your gifts, help me use it effectively and efficiently in Your ministry. You know well how I can practice it well. Help me discipline myself and continue the journey with You without mediocrity, procrastination or excuses. Strengthen me, as well as my family and friends in every morning. Give us peace of mind as we go and take a rest in this rainy night. Thank You so much Father for being faithful when we are not. Thank You because You are existing. Thank You because You have never left us even at rebellious times. Thank You for calling us again and again. Helping us get up and encourage us to carry on. Let Your Spirit minister to me tonight that I may pray those people who needs prayer. Lord, let me be a channel of Your grace as You have been to me. Thank You for overpowering the guilt I have in my heart. Thank You for in my weakness, You are my refuge, fortress and strength. Thank You. My ever deep gratitude in Your faithfulness O Lord. Thank You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment