Saturday, February 2, 2013

I can't be bitter. I can't...

Sorry but I'm not mature enough to just let it pass. Really, I'm sorry. 

And there's something I can't just accept.

You and I have both irregularities. I don't know if I annoy you but I do get annoyed with yours.

It's somehow disgusting to be stuck on the same ground with you. I was trying to make myself a step higher but I end up eating the dust.

It's terribly annoying. Seriously.

But I can't stay like this.

You and I both lack something.

Love.

I know because I've been with you. And I know that you know mine too.

This lack of love makes it difficult for me to move, though HE promised. 

That everytime I forgot what is love, He will constantly remind me what's love. He didn't tell me it would be easy, and so be it. A hard core type of understanding of what is His love. A far beyond description of love that will tear anyone's heart. An unfathomable indescribable love that will make you fall on your knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment