Sunday, February 17, 2013

Serenade Night is overrr!

Finding redemption by myself won't satisfy me. I can't have it myself. There's no way; there's just no way to redeem myself from what had happened. It was my mistake. It was my decision. I made everything a mess.

But I can't stay like this and pity myself just before this night ends when I have this part of me that strongly says: Move on, child.

He is my fortress. He is my refuge. He is my confidence. My soul. My love. He's the reason why I can't quit the fight. 

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

He tells me that this ain't just the end. People have lots of concerns yet we need to have one mind concentrated on one goal. That whenever there are times that I don't know what to do, I just need to stop, inhale-exhale, and keep that composed smile.

Trust Him.

Trust the time you have spend in prayer to Him. He knows how much is your need. Trust Him, that's all I need to do. Well that is ain't a simple matter but a Big thing to deal on.

Life is unfair and I need to accept that. Life is imbalance and I need a support. Life won't be appreciated and challenge is that is needed.

Maybe there are broken hearts but God will heal it. I know He will use what happened to mold us and unite us in everything.

This is just a beginning. It hurts to know but it needs to come and pass by to let us know that we should learn. That's the hard way. 

Maybe I had a small setback but I know God will use it for a major comeback. I don't know when will these crippled legs be able to walk again, when will these eyes stop from shedding tears, but He'll come and pass by.

Even a touch from the hem of his (Jesus) clothe will do.

That kind of faith.

I'm excited to know that I'll be reaching the line when I won't be doubting His power anymore. It hurts to know that I am easily swayed, to see how vulnerable I am. But I need to carry on.

Carry on, Rau ♥

God still loves you even when you did a mess. :)

Lord, everything was for You. I'm sorry if I did a mess over what you have actually planned, but I'm still thankful that you still had the show go on. Thank you for stirring the hearts of your people to come and celebrate with us, enjoy with us and listen to a couple of reminder from You. Thank you for entrusting this event to us. Thank you so much. Thank you for having your will be done. Lord, I might be as incapable as now, but sooner or later I will become someone who won't be a wishy-washy after all that We've been through. Thank You for the training. Thank You for the experience. Thank You for Your provision and favor. My ever thanksgiving to You my God. I praise and glorify Your name, thank You my Lord and Savior.


It was a chance to keep calm. And decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment