Sunday, May 26, 2013

Benvenuto, Chi!

Yesterday was a blast...

like...

BLAAAST!

Yea. You see. I got my veryyyy first phone!

Well...

At the least... IT. IS. Mine...

Mine?

Hahahaha.

The phone is Alcatel Onetouch Glory 2, and I named it Chi.

Yes, you heard it right. I named Chi the phone.

I can't name it Kaizen yet since it's not the one I want to have - even though it's already an item - and I still suppose to have it... *Crossed fingers - HOPES HIGH!

 I was with Kwini when my Mom texted me to go the Mall. Receiving the text, I was thinking of a small family gathering, like eating in a restau like we usually do and have some groceries to be stuck at our ref.

That was what I was thinking...

I was hungry...

So I was in a hurry to meet them, since my sisters were also summoned.

I met my parents before the entrance. I was happy to see them since they seem to be lively. I was pushing myself to be someone sweet grabbing both of their arms as I was in the middle, smiling at them.

I borrowed the universal cellphone that is usually the "home" cellphone to text my discipler. Then mum asked me to be with them to buy a new phone.

I didn't mind because I was used of what I do have right now. I mean, yeah... I am waiting for something to come... And I confess it's more than having a cellphone.

If you must know, I lost 2 cellphones not within a year. Could you believe that?

That's how cruel I am.

We went to the cellphone hubs. I was roaming around with nothing to think - and I believe it's because I am hungry. My parents were already murmuring about the kind of phone that they are going to buy.

I ignored. 

I mean, it's not like... It's my cellphone anyway, so I don't care. Also, it's dad who's going to use. So what do you suppose for my old man?

Then mum told me, "Go find a cellphone before your father decides what to buy." I was startled to hear so I was in a total hurry to find something like cellphone. Dad pointed the old fashion ones then I just agreed. I was thinking, how do you suppose me to find a good cellphone in this kind of rush?

But mum was different! I was expecting less then she suggested to buy android phones! I was shock. I was happy. At least we could have something techie - if that is then possible. I was just saying, ah yeah that; I think it's good - let's choose between these brands.

And because just like me, the sales lady was out of her mind? Hungry? Or she absolutely doesn't know the items features - like what it can offer better than the other, or it's comparison, we ended to be just like dad who seems to be a prvonciano.

Anyways, the sales lady keeps on repeating this jellybean whatsoever and I was like: If it is the latest, then I guess it should be fine. I asked mum about the budget and... I got her point... Still on the brink of hesitation that a cellphone, no, i mean, a smart phone ranges high prices as what we asked from other brands.

So... Yea... Because the features wasn't bad and it's not like it's outdated... And I'm already freaking out because my mum and dad was already telling: Kayeee~ Please do take care of it this time (think about how costly it is - if they could just add this sentence, they could've been)! Holding the cellphone I was: Yes, I will! I will definitely keep it safe! 

Like there was a chant on me to take good care of it because it was mum and dad's first gift? I don't know but I was so, soooo glad. I didn't expect for something this great! Yes, I must say, for indeed it is! 

I wasn't actually expecting for something good to happen in my life as I see it somewhat strangled right now, but IT'S GOD'S GRACE! Definitely! It was His grace that enabled me to be blessed as this.

I remembered failing the: Be faithful even if you have the least.

And was hanging up with the: There is a season to be bountiful, as well as to have nothing at all.

I tell you, I was merely drowning in disappointments to the point it made me numb. But He gave sparkles that somewhat speaks to me: You have been faithful my child. Keep it up! Difficult by times may come but I will strengthen you.

The strength He meant well was not actually the direct answer from the troubles that I am struggling to. I believe He already is the answer and the key to enable that answer to manifest is up to me - whether I allow it or not in my life.

I was really glad like, even though I might not have something as grand as that, I would still be grateful because of the fact that my parents gave it specially for me.

He... is... faithful.

He who spoke anointing and blessing on His breath!

His grace so abounding that even though I’m expecting for death,  He gave me life. That just when I’m so hard and rebellious, He still there to give me the blessings He wants me to have.

Glory to God in the highest!

I praise You, Lord for being so gracious, kind and loving!

Hallelujah Jesus! Thank You for equipping and guiding me through the Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment