Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's all because of God's Grace!

You see, I've told you about getting an exam in CS right? And I just took it this year. And that was because my parents were nagging me about it for almost a year.

I decided to take up the exam because I heard Ms. Shamcey Sumsup said that, in her obedience to her parents God blessed her that much.

Yes...

Obedience to parents.

Quite hard right?

But really, I proved enough of God's faithfulness about it.

I passed the CS Subprofessional Exam! Like WHOA. Mum's reaction was more than me passing the subprof level, that is the prof!

Of course, I had my heart racing about it for a moment.

I don't know how cs works but I know that God will.
So there you have it, my name on the 3rd number. I want to know my score but according to the the rules, passers got 80% score of the exam...

now I wonder how everything went well when I haven't actually answered the entire examination.

GOD'S GRACE.

Mmm.

I feel like I'm no average girl anymore. For indeed, I am not.

I feel like I can do more of having 50% if I just have God's blessing and my heart on it.

But it took long before I understood it though, yet still, I am so grateful to Him!

I also give thanks to my parents and sisters who are always rooting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment