Friday, May 31, 2013

What's yours?

Losing confidence because you don't know what's yours...

The most heartbreaking to handle.

It's like...

This is crazy. It's impossible for me - to me.

Actually, I don't know why I feel this way; because of a dream come true or because of success?

I don't know which factor affected me much.

Painful.

Heavy.

I'm nothing compared to...

Insecurities...


sucks.

When did insecurity gave someone good vibes anyway?

They were good, I am good for nothing.

They found their passion, I can't have mine.

Heartbreak.

Heartbreak.

Heartbreak.

This emotion drain the most of me; takes away everything from me.



When...

Will I be able to be someone just like them?

Do I need to go through coarse hardships just to obtain what I dream most?

And what is my dream?

What is that passion?

Will I be able to find it out?



When you’re acknowledging Him in all your ways, He promises to direct your paths. He promises to lead and guide you into paths of peace, joy and everlasting life!


Quoted from what I read this morning - Proverbs 3:6

The pain will lose its sting when you declare and acknowledge God's work and Word - that is life, in your life.

It's heavy, but He is kind. "I will give you rest. (Matt. 11:28-30)"

"Take the risk. You might be afraid, yet still, TAKE THE RISK. Be faithful."



But what if there's no risk?



Then it's a blessing! Why complicate yourself if everything is followed accordingly? The problem will arise if you yourself won't do anything for that dream to come to pass - and that would be the reason why no risk is happening; but the problem itself is a risk, ya know? Stepping out of the boat, going out from our comfort zones, reaching wildest dreams to come true! Pursue what you love to do. There's nothing wrong about it; nor funny about it. It was specifically made yours because God knows it fits you and in you shall His glory be displayed. But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God and made Him my refuge, that I may tell of all your works (Ps. 73:28) Isn't that something amazing? To be used by Someone to display His goodness and it's a merit for us - A benefit to us! God always, always guides you. Even if you go astray, He will still find you.  

You are different. Trust where He is leading and putting you. Remember: Because God placed you to it, He will definitely make you get through it. Don't worry. You will find your destiny: Trust me, He will lead you there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment