Saturday, May 11, 2013

My oh my.

Why do, we people, mistook happiness as love? 

Why do we think that when we have the same mind, we care for each other? 

Why do we act, that when things are not according to our ways, it's the end? 

Why does everyone think that they alone thinks this way?


As much as I don't want to get involve with the family feud, I won't lay a single word about the issue. But once everything goes overboard, then that's the time, I think, that I'll step out and clarify things. For now, let's cool and break things with prayer.

Who says that it doesn't hurt? Of course it does! What is happening tells me that I do not know the people I've known for years. I can't judge because both sides are a family - blood related to be in fact. I just can't. It's hard to believe what I heard but I trust those people I know rather than what goes on rumors.

Really, in this situation, what speaks in my mind is: LEARN TO BE CONTENTED OF WHAT YOU HAVE AT HAND. Because there will season of abundance and a season of nothingness.  Because we need to be trusted even in small things to be able to be trusted in those big things that we want. It's never going to be easy, but God promised He's going to be with us through out the journey. Secrets shall be judged and nothing's kept forever.

Well this ain't just some playful wisdom, neither a wally of a bible freak. For what I'm telling is true. I'm no longer a babe that all things are still hidden from me. I might be someone who looks like my mind is out always, but I rationalize.

Talk to me and I won't console but tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment