Monday, July 29, 2013

A strong resolution

So as I was reflecting this morning, I realized (to my guilt) that I have stopped praying. I mean, yes, I do have a constant communication with Him, but this praying that I mean is something beyond that. It's something I knew more than magic.

Even as a child, I am really into magic. The mystery that it creates into my mind really excites me to the bone. This magic is something that I believe is beyond of the principalities of living in this reality.

I decided to pray until I see everything at work or until He makes me stop doing it.

I know what He can do. I know who He is. And I wanted more.

But what hinders in knowing what He can do, and what I know about Him, and who is the great Him, is me.

You ask why?

Because I stopped praying.

I stopped having a quite time acknowledging His power.



I admit I was discouraged and my head was full of things of the world. Yet what has these things offered me anyway? Neither prospects nor assurance, it didn't gave me. So here I am, trying my best to get in the paradigm shift.

The kind of prayer life whispered to me wasn't just arrow-shot or short-period covered. It really involves more than daily, it seems eternal rather. I mean, I'll be praying for the dreams that I know not just for myself but also for the others.

Crazy as it seems but I find it interesting. I love people who have big dreams like mine and it's a pleasure to see them walk on it someday. I believe dreams are worth the wait. Time passes by yet it won't give a hint whether it is for us or not - unless we seek for it in prayer.

And that's I want to know - I strongly want to pursue. I don't want to forget, so I want it in my system. 

I want these beautiful magic come into life through the lion's breathe.

It's like, I'm secured of the future because of His word yet I need to do something about it. I still can't work on it literally because I'm still a stud, tied up with obligations as the soon bread winner in the family. YET THIS WILL NOT STOP WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY PLANNED FOR ME.

I believe I'm meant to do beautiful and great things with lots of love and joy that would definitely give honor and glory to His name.

So what I'll do about it since it sometimes hurt that much... That it scares me of...

IS TO LAY IT DOWN IN THE FEET OF JESUS

AND PRAY.

PRAY.

PRAY.

A steadfast spirit to pray and wait for God's affirmation, decline or appeal to wait.

So that's it. 

So, I encourage you, if you've got some big dreams kept in very depths of the tempest of you... do comment here and I will pray for you and that your dream will absolutely be in front of your own eyes. Yet before that, I want you to know about Jesus and why I trust entrust Him everything like He is my confident hope. Everything will not be easy if you decided to get to know Him and how does everything work for Him and in Him and through Him. Yet still, if when your time comes, it is not because it is because I prayed for you nor I am someone who is like a fairy who grants wishes. 

I tell you, NO, I am not. 

It is because JESUS loves you and you are meant for greatness! It is because you believed of what He can do and you trusted of what He will do. JESUS is the answer. He grants everything that you desire in the depths of your heart. It's always the best when His desire meets your desire. It's very securing and assuring to go on with life with a brightest of smile to offer.

So inspire while you can. Even if you've got nothing to give, to offer, or to say. INSPIRE. BELIEVE. GET STRONG. AND LEAD A GENERATION TO JESUS.



Friend, I repeat, you are meant for greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment