Sunday, July 14, 2013

So faithful. So constant. So lovely. So true in everything You do

On stream: You're a god - Vertical Horizon

So, so blessed to have hear those words from someone you know God has anointed.

Actually, I wasn't thinking of taking into it too much because the way I heard it was like: for real?

You serious?

Like, please, don't give me false hopes.

There wasn't any spark inside when Tatay tapped me in the shoulder and spoke those words.

And it just sunk into me , right now...

And I'm feeling like: those words, I'm quite indifferent about it, but can I put my trust on it?

Was it you Lord who spoke?

Can I be confident about it?

Can I Lord?

Because I want too...

And so, just like what happened awhile ago... When those words were spoken out of nowhere... The rain heavily knocked on the rooftops when I asked if it is You...

I feel like the sudden rainfall told me a strong: It is I.

Lord, have it your way...

I'll continue to live in my dreams as you continue to prepare everything for me... As you continue to mold me and I fight for your glory.

O Lord, Yes, Lord! Greater experiences of who You are. I won't be afraid facing trials knowing You are for me, then what can.stand against me?

Let Your will be done, O Lord. And may You be glorified, be exalted by blessing me!

I'll continue to learn to praise and worship You at all times.

Thank You for Your message. That was beyond comforting! Undoubtedly the God of Possibilities! The God who holds the world in His hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment