Thursday, July 11, 2013

How's it going?

Next week's preliminary exams!

And guess what...

I haven't been in a serious mode, I mean...

I hate to say this but I'm taking things lightly...

Taking everything for granted...

*sigh

It's contradicting with what I actually wanted to achieve...

Heeeeeelp! I CAN'T STAY LIKE THIS FOREVERRR!

Haha. This is funny.

Anyways, I'm having a part-time job now... I don't know if it's too late but I want one experience before Uni ends.

It's actually an eyesore job but I'm enjoying it.

Yea. I am.

Serious.

I don't know how it'll help me in the future but I'll be faithful in it. I guess its a practice for me to a good night sleeping habit. I mean creating it all the way again.

You see, I just recovered from flu... Well I'm not sure, but I was really sick.

Another thing...

DO YOU SUPPOSE SOMEONE TO SUPPORT ALL THE WAY IF HE/SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS EVERYTHING ALL ABOUT?

I'm not bitter. Actually I'm awkward.

There's just something I want to believe in and hold on to even if they have already have motions, notions, rationalizations about it.

*currently listening to Nina Nesbitt's Way in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment