Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My heart is breaking with fonts I can not have

Ever since last summer, I have an unrequited love...

with these fonts.

Yes, fonts.

You see, spending bucks for fonts are still so heavy for a student like me, and the only thing I can do is just find imitated ones (if there is) yet worse... is grieving into it until I lose my craving for those wonderful and cute fonts.

TT_TT

So these are the fonts that I go crazy for sometime right now:



  
I'm trying to be in the world where I used to lie awake and just stare and just keep silent and make my hand move, make my eyes wander and make my mind travel into a very deep and wide melancholic dream.

It's so have a deadline on the 25th and I'm quite nervous about it.

Anyways, I'll have to try my best with what I know right?

Wish me all the welfare of arts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment