Monday, July 15, 2013

It's funny when you realize that you are not that accepted as who you are, what you are, by those persons you thought would understand.

My bad, another fault in this side...

tsss... another #keepcalmandbigtinafriend moment

It's annoying.

It's terrible troublesome.

Something so much distracting...

Why am I this disastrous?

Well I'm sorry for being loud and selfish...

Sorry for being someone who is not comfortable of teaching...

I'm sorry for being this way...

I'm sorry for being such a disappointment...

I'm sorry if you expected me too much to be walking with a halo...

I'm not that person you think I am...

Yeah, maybe I'm just showing off, a show-off...

So I'm sorry for having no conscience at all.

Why can't I do better?

Ugh~ this sucks...




Really, I'm sorry for being such a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment