Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Discern

Yo. Haha. I've been claiming to myself that I have this ability to discern. Actually, it's very hard to accept the fact that you want it badly yet you don't see yourself perform it or see the measures of having a discernment.

But after sometime? I finally understood why God can't speak to me, why the Holy Spirit can't minister Jesus' ways in me.

In order for you to have discernment, you have to give up all your "worldly knowledge". Yes. God made me realize it last night while trying to connect other people to God. You see, you should have clean intentions why you need this, you must have a pure heart that only wants to serve the Lord, that is why you are asking it to God.

Maybe, God was trying so hard to minister me because in times of ministering to other people, I usually take MY actions first before God's - and it is just not so right. God has always doing His part on us, but what's the problem sometimes is that we, ourselves, decide on our own. It's like we're telling God, "wait, I can do this. it's been my job ever since." And this kind of job, I wonder what kind of evaluation did I made to other people.

I admit that I always read people through observations, I interpret their life according to their experiences. And what rebuked me? God alone can do this job. Why? Because we are no judges, we are only listeners, the ears of God here on Earth.

There's lots of things that happened this past few days and I wonder how God will turn things out. I know He has a plan, I know it's not to harm me or even my family, I know it's the best, I know it's something that would make us hold our Faith unto Him stronger than ever. So what do I need to do now? Work on my faith. Yes, Starting to build a faith from His righteousness.

Everything's just enough for us. The only problem is that we don't see how much we are blessed we much provided that is why we can't appreciate how much we still have. God doesn't leave us with problems that we can't deal. It's just that, we need to look around and see how we are favorable in His eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment