Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Howdy.

After this semester, I'm becoming a 4th year student. Ugh. I'm getting youngeeeer. HAHA. A quote from my professor in cost accounting "what's happening kasi is that, we tend to study what we already know and leave behind what we don't understand." Kaya nga bida merong word na study para matutunan yung hindi pa alam, learning things na hindi pa kabisado.

I automatically relate it with my Spiritual life. I was like, "dapat nga ako yung nagpupursige para may malaman pa ako" pero what's happening is that, God the Father is the one holding it for us. He allows it in times na talagang alam Nya na kayang kaya natin tong i-handle. Isn't it amazing? You are desiring to grow, and that desire comes from Him. You are under that stage, and guess what? Still it's still His working. See how much He wants to showoff in our lives? Sometimes I still wonder why He keep on insisting "Kaya mo yan, anak!" and I just got the answer.

This is something that is lacking sa akin. It's seems to me na yung Love Nya para sa'kin, para sa atin eh pauit-ulit nalang, kumbaga, nagiging familiar na. But behind those repetitive words running in our mind, our soul still longs for it, our heart still craves for it. That Love is a fact. That Love is the truth. That Love is Him. And that Love is everlasting. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment