Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I really wanted to do

I wanna read lots of books. I wanna play dress up like forever. I wanna take good care of furry animals. I wanna travel around the world. I wanna have a cherry blossom planted in my backyard. I wanna sing in a band. I wanna play in an orchestra. I wanna be a doctor. I wanna be a CPA. I wanna have a good 8-10 hours of sleep. I wanna have cameras beside me. I wanna take pictures of nature. I wanna do painting. I wanna play lots of instruments. I wanna learn more about science. I wanna know more about life. I wanna keep silent. I wanna lay down in a green grass field. I wanna get well soaked in the rain. I wanna love like forever.

With this life, there's just a lot of things that I wanted to do. But the most important thing that I really want to have for this life is to serve God - to conform my life with His ways. I know there's nothing more complete than a life already done. And who alone offers this for us?

JESUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment