Sunday, March 25, 2012

he said, HE says.

these words, i wanted to tell to that guy:

sana ako nalang, ako nalang ulit, ako nalang. :<

well then, hanggang sana, pangarap at dito nalang ako.

no matter how i wanted it to be him, it's impossible; way too impossible.

if there is someone that i would really like to pray to be my partner, truth be told, i wanted it to be him.

but i know, it can't be. it just can't be him. i don't know if there's a way, even if i wish there is, there won't be.

i miss him. i still care for him. i still like him. all of these years, if there was anyone that i like, it's still him and i think always be him.

sigh. Lord. Take this away. It won't make me healthy. It won't make any progress with my relationship with You, with my present life, with what I am now.

O how much I wanted to linger with those words but I'm up to here. I give him up. Lord, I admit. This feeling, when will it be satisfied? when will it disappear?

But so far, thank you my God for being there with me. Telling me that Your love is enough, is what i need, and in unimaginable, unthinkable, unfathomable.

Lord, thank You for loving me in such a way. Thank You so much. :"> There's no one who could love me best than You do.

No comments:

Post a Comment