Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today, Beast died




Today, beast died. :'( She was my dog for more than 4 years, she was one of my guilty pleasures. God took her away and brought her first to heaven.

This is the second time that there happened a dog poisoning around our place.

One thing that is on my mind? "Beast died to spare my life." It's not like He's Jesus but this event tells me that I must do something before everything goes out before my eyes. Beast is dead. I cannot take her back. God has something best in replacement of her? It's painful but YES Lord, I am fine. Her death tells me that there is more of my life. He allowed Beast to die that I may continue to be God's instrument. Beast died, it's painful. She died and I didn't do anything. I should've known she was feeling that way. Worthless master? You bet it. I love my dogs. I really love them so much, more than any person in this world. Now, I just can't imagine when Don will leave me too. It's really stupid.

"Rau, everything comes down to Him."

14 But because by doing this you have made the enemies of the LORD show utter contempt, the son born to you will die." 15 After Nathan had gone home, the LORD struck the child that Uriah's wife had borne to David, and he became ill. 16 David pleaded with God for the child. He fasted and went into his house and spent the nights lying on the ground. 17 The elders of his household stood beside him to get him up from the ground, but he refused, and he would not eat any food with them. 18 On the seventh day the child died. David's servants were afraid to tell him that the child was dead, for they thought, "While the child was still living, we spoke to David but he would not listen to us. How can we tell him the child is dead? He may do something desperate." 19 David noticed that his servants were whispering among themselves and he realized the child was dead. "Is the child dead?" he asked. "Yes," they replied, "he is dead." 20 Then David got up from the ground. After he had washed, put on lotions and changed his clothes, he went into the house of the LORD and worshiped. Then he went to his own house, and at his request they served him food, and he ate. 21 His servants asked him, "Why are you acting this way? While the child was alive, you fasted and wept, but now that the child is dead, you get up and eat!" 22 He answered, "While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept. I thought, 'Who knows? The LORD may be gracious to me and let the child live.' 23 But now that he is dead, why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me." (1 Samuel 12:14-23)

I just don't understand why people would do such cruel thing. Lord, why? Why are they mean? Was it also because of my carelessness? :(

Sayonara Beast, let's meet in heaven soon 'kay? :">

No comments:

Post a Comment