Friday, November 16, 2012

A future that won't lose with the past.

 
Just finished watching Bokura Ga Ita Zenpen 2 and I must admit: NOTHING BEATS HAPPY ENDING!
Well the first part of the movie was very dramatic (or I was just moved by it intensely since I was wanting it badly) and has the feeling: it's nice to be young and fall in-love. By the second part, I was totally amazed by how Nanami managed to get hold of her feelings for Yano up to the end (that was 7 years)! Yano had a terrible life, really. From the haunt of her dead girlfriend who is unfaithful, if I were to describe her (even if she chooses Yano at the end, it was too late though), a paranoid mother who committed suicide, up to taking care of Yamamoto and her mother to reach redemption; satisfying the guilt he has for the ones he had lost. After all, he was someone who lacked love, who never understood love since every person around him wanted love - as he gave it, he never reached out to have it back, to understand what is it to be really loved. But destiny really didn't gave him up, it prepared Nanami as to be the best to suit him. 

Yano lacked love and Nanami was the type who freely gives off love. 

Some quotes from the movie made me remember some experiences in the past; i resented those but after facing it, I realized it wasn't that bad at all. Those things helped me to stand a ground. Those things made me realize that everything has truly its reasons whether things have changed, as for the best or worse. Lastly, I don't want to resent over broken love anymore, nor confuse myself as to what had happened. After all...

It. was. love.

Yes. Even though it didn't have a happy ending, what's good about it is that, that wasn't my true love yet. I am glad to cross over that time. I am happy to even meet him at least; made me feel for once what was it to be in love - even for a very short time. It helped me know myself. It helped me realize that there are certain things that are needed to end specially when its not going to forever, but to nowhere.

Young love. That's what I cherished the most. 
Someday, I want to fall freely for someone. Just that Young love, I wanted to blush, giggle, smile at a thought of you, and other things that seems cute. I believe love never gets old; love is something that never ages when it comes to natural response. The next time I love its not going to be because of pressure or a matter of passing by. But its going to be already the overflowing blessing that flowed from my God's anointing and time - and that's going to be special and incomparable!

So for now, I'll just have my nose for today because, I want to have a future that won't lose with the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment