Friday, November 16, 2012

How should I say this?

I don't know how to take that thing particularly: Embarrassing or Compliment?

This is bad. Sigh. I got 4/10 on our first quiz in Advance Accounting, and guess what's the most amazing part, our teacher was the one I'm really head over heels - my long time crush.

UWAAAAAAH!

Is this someway of getting his attention? I'm an accounting student, he's an accounting teacher, and I got 4/10 to a lesson which has been repeated for years? This isn't just somethiiiing! I wanted to get his attention the other way around. This is 2nd of my most unappreciative experience - though... It's fun to realize that I got 4, this ain't me!!

Does blogger use ink for posting? I can't use the black. This is unbelievable...

Now, I can use it again. Just what on earth had happened? WHY SHOULD IT TURN OUT THAT WAAAY???

Another thing, Daryll fell from the stairs. I was holding back myself from laughing because that was a serious matter (I think). We were discussing the 2nd part of our quiz, then going down from the second floor, she fell half a way! Good thing that was only 2 steps above the ground. She screamed "all her heart" - as she described it; I turned around to find her on the floor, I was asking myself: What the had happened? Why is she on the floor? Ah! She fell. We went on the infirmary after wards. 

Praise God that nothing serious happened.

A text message from her came in and told me that she kind'a have a bruise or scrape oh her knees.

Back to the topic. 

I WILL DEFINITELY PAY BAAAACK! 
That quiz, it won't define me!
Such an embarrassing thing to happen - to think that I did it myself.

I haven't looked at his face much today, rather, on the paper he fixed which I only got 4.
Move on, I NEED TO MOVE OOON.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment