Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My long time crush has become my Advance Accounting Teacher!

Kekeke. Who would've thought that I can have a special time with him? Though not as my special someone but a teacher to one of my major subject this semester. Just as I wanted to see him badly, prayed a bit for it, then viola! Thank you Looord! 

I'm not in love, I am just surprised and happy. I never thought he would become a teacher, "Teaching is my passion", just as he stated. Well, I bet to get fully ready for my opponents. HAHA. You know I've got this I-want-this-just-mine attitude right? Haha. Am I crazy for wanting to savor this kind of happiness alone? Hahaha. I got exhausted after getting excited to know that he can be our teacher. I watched him enter the class and 

BOOM!

It is him. It is really, really him. 

He was the high school guy who portrayed as the scientist who sold his soul to a demon for fame; 
He was the person who played the guitar during the simple battle of the bands of my freshman and sophomore years; 
He was the one who would always go on top on the stage to get academic award; 
He was the person whom I called out on his graduation to have some picture with;
And he was one of the factor why I considered accountancy to be my course.

I really looked up to this guy.
I really admire him to the extent that I really, really wanted to see him on his expertise.

I remember it correctly, I whispered a prayer wishing to see him. And, and, and...

I know he's got a girlfriend already. Well its not like I'm going to go underhand, do some dirty tricks, be so determined to get to know him; also, it's not like he can pay attention to me because if it were so, he should have already gained lots of girls in the school 'ya know. 

NO, NO, NO, NO WAY.

I was just, really, really happy to see him. I admire him for too long. I mean, I want to cherish this feeling alone. I know I did something very odd back then but he doesn't deserve it, he really doesn't deserve it. He's a good son, an excellent student, and I believe a good lover.

Oh well, I'm so glad that I can look at him, listen to his voice, see him smile (I guess), see him angry (?), and hopefully know him more. This is no secret anymore. 

He's someone to be proud of and not worth keeping to.
Suggoku Urashii Yo. :")

No comments:

Post a Comment