Friday, November 16, 2012

Extravagant Challenge!

Currently watching Skip Beat! live action. This was video and produced by Taiwanese cast with Super Juniors collaboration. The first I heard this anime turned into live action, they had the original casts of Jerry Yan and Ariel Lin. But after sometime, having announced the final casting, it was revealed to have it differently.

As I'm watching episode 1, I told myself: Almost the same, even the exaggeration of Kyoko. :]

School's at 1:30 and its quarter to 11.
The sky's dark and I doubt that it wouldn't have a chance to rain.
I ate bacon and bread for breakfast, as well as for lunch.
I'm torn between 2 lovers: family vs. school and church for tomorrow.
But I can't serve 2 masters, right?

Anyways, today's really gloomy. I tried to download Bokura's Zenpen but I failed. I'll have it next time then!! 

Jaa mata ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment