Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oh c'mon~

All my fears went away. It was as if, those deceptions proved themselves a lie.

I've been into lots of frustrations before following what He really wanted. Because of rebellion, continuous disobedience, I hardly distinguished His will with mine; so everything along the road, ready on flight, were all held back. I became self-conscious leaving myself with criticisms and made my sight become dysfunctional.

Everyone seems to be against me.

Everything doesn't flow the way I wanted it to be.

I was in a total loss.

I don't know where's the escape. 
I don't know where to run to. 
I don't know but I'm imprisoned,
To somewhere I know I don't belong.

But God didn't left me struggling alone.
I was untouchable.
I was depicted with lots of colors;
I wasn't only black or white.
Yet He prepared me without hesitation.
I became His hurdle but He continued anyway.

I questioned. 
I didn't understood. 
I didn't want it. 
I was pressured.

But He called me to trust, that was the time I jumped without looking the past.
Trying Him won't work if there's holding back,
So I went on today, letting go what I think is still not okay;
He insists anyway to leave it all in His care as if I did nothing in the first place.

Whatever I come up to decide
He is there to back up.
There's nothing to worry
Specially if that BIGGIE is your ally.

I obeyed Him before I knew it.
See how amazing He and I fit?
He's more than a Mafia Boss
More than the prince or anyone would sought.

He is the King The Almighty
Whom I want to render with a song to sing.
But I'll keep silent the next time I worship Him,
for I am nothing, I have nothing, and all I have is Him.

Life is unfair.
But You and I can declare.
He left us with the Spirit,
With Jesus' footsteps
we can definitely make it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment