Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lord, can I like someone before this year ends?

I believe that's a YES for the Father.

After all, it's all up to me; But I can't let myself. 
No I still can't.

So I guess I'll keep it a secret to everyone.
That I want to fall for someone.
That I'm falling for someone. 


Lord, let me fall for you more. 
Let me be so into You~ 
Let me give You my full attention. 
Let me give You all my devotion.

This Yuletide season, let me express my gratitude.
With words unspoken, listen with Your ears wide open.
I long to be with You, 
I long to restore everything together with You.
I want to do everything together with You again;
Don't want forever to be forgotten, all in vain.

It's been a long time since my heart raced like this.
It's been ages since I allowed myself to smile in a test.

It was Your lips that healed my mess.
It was Your fingertips that sealed all my disease.
Allow me to be on my knees,
In awe, Thy hands I kiss.
Your whisper tingles my ear.
You nibble every promise for fears.
My tears, You wiped it away.
You ransomed me all in one pay.

I mirror how despicable I am with Your eyes,
But Your look gives me the peace of the skies.
Your love for me is incomparable.
You arms are ever comfortable.
It is where I always land
Whenever I get lost, nowhere to be found.

My Lord, the Lover of my soul,
How can You handle the likes of me?
Despite the oddness I see,
Why do You look at me differently?
You are perfection;
Beyond all description.
 
The Calvary of love;
The Blood of forgiveness;
The Cross of favor.
I love You, Jesus
Our true hope and savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment