Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hallway thrill.

The hallway.

Students coming to and fro.

You coming outside a classroom.

Me, learning to grasp the reality that I am seeing you in front of me.

Hello there! Well its not like we know each other, this person I acknowledge, definitely not. But I liked him for such a long, long time. I only witnessed his student life for 2 years in highschool since he's 2 years older than me, then everything went black.

After several years of wondering how he is, I heard great news about him. He was an outstanding student in his school, so he graduated with the highest honors in college. Then after how many months, he have become a board passer even in short span of time - specially at a very young age.

Yesterday, I went head over heels.

Today, I was a deer in the headlights.

He was my teacher.
He is my teacher.
He is EVERYONE'S teacher.

I confuse myself for this simple matter. Everyone's into him and I don't like that. Well its not like he's a property or a thing that should be possessed. I should have known, I should have kept it as a secret. *Deep sigh.

Sometime ago, I can't afford looking at him in the eyes. I've got malice, so I really can't. He was wearing a teacher's uniform already and he was so, so adorable. Kyaaa~ The thrill I always felt back in highschool.

I can't like him in front of others, I get spoiled, it makes me feel tired and boring - some kind of a dead feeling. I don't want to be like the other girls I see who are oh so drop dead for him. My attitude was odd yesterday, suuuper odd. I didn't like myself back there, I was disgusted the way I acted. Sigh.

I WON'T DO IT AGAAAIN!!
So embarrassing. Why should I do that? Why on earth did I do that?

After all, I don't know him. 
I don't know him at all.
I don't know all the facts about him.
We don't know each other.

But there is one thing that really makes me smile inside, I like him.
I thought, he is the kind of guy I wanted to be with.
Smart and soft-spoken. 
Tall. 
Dashing eyes. 
Dazzling smile.


-----------------------------------
Rawr!!
Stop the nonsense!
I don't want any of these!
No, not yeeet.
 ------------------------------------


I want to forget all those embarrassing acts! Indeed, taking an action without thinking is foolishness! Sigh. WHY SHOULD ALL THESE BE HAPPENING? Even though I am (quite) happy but why do I feel so embarrassed? I can't any longer, right? I can not like him anymore. RAWR. 

I don't want anyone to share with my happiness. So, I guess, I need to keep it all myself.
Yosh! No more of this.


No more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment