Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Future

Watching the Reborn awhile ago in their Future Arc, I thought: 


10 years from now eh? What if I was able to know what my future becomes? 

Learning that I died that time. (Just like Tsuna did)

Learning who is the one I ended with. (Just like Ryohei did)

Learning that I lost someone. (Just like Yamamoto did)

What if...

It's quite scary.
Very scary... After all.
Knowing these facts are definitely hard to swallow.
Coming into that age in the middle of the conflict; good grief.

But things are assured after all.
Having witnessed what I did all these years, I am too much satisfied.
I have learned to embrace the best.
I have become stronger. 

Who would've thought the No-good Tsuna could do great things as that?
What kind of resolve have he discovered himself?
Why was he able to have that kind of drive?




BOOM! 

Reality has come banging my life again.
I am in the present.
I can not see my future.
I can not run away anymore with what my eyes actually see.

I need to make the difference, my life needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment