Sunday, May 31, 2020

day fifty four

Hi Lord,

Today's another tear-full day. There are things that I still don't understand, things that I don't know, things that I just wanna quit on. But still, thank you for being faithful... for still meeting me even if I turn a blind eye or close my ears from the things that You are showing and telling me.

"Sometimes, you just have to choose yourself and God. Before others. God understands. God will lead you to them, eventually in His time."

Thank you for the comfort. Thank you for hearing me out. Thank you for unearthing all the fears, frustrations and failures that I feel. All at the same time, it numbs and shuts me out. But Lord, you are holding me. Thank you for quieting everything. Thank you for keeping me still. Thank you that all, even my consequences, are leading me closer to you.

I don't bring much this season to you. You see, I'm all broken and shut down. I can't open my mouth. I can't think well. But God, here's my life. Rather than choosing it away, I offer it to you. I know that for how many times, you have heard this from me, and you still take me anyway. And I let go. Let your will be done. Everyday is still kind'a painful for this new normal, but "Whatever happens will be wonderful."

Lord, I'm holding on to Your promises to me, that I will see Your goodness in the land of the living. Help me get through this. I will take this path as you lead and take me by the hand. I will not be afraid. It might be painful for a season but your glory will be revealed through it all. "The Lord gives, the Lord takes away. Blessed be Your name, forever!"

God, help me continue this battle. Help me trust in Your Word. Help me love Your people deeper. Create in me a pure heart and renew a right spirit in me. Help me trust in You and lean not in my own understanding. Help me hold on to you more and more. Lord, give me wisdom that I may know that path you are leading me and how to make decisions. Help me process things, God. Help me think safely in the mind.

Lord, I pray for Tin, Alison, James, Mixon, Edel and Janced.
May their desires be granted. May you give them peace as they patiently wait for You.
Bless the works of their hands and protect them in Your loving kindness.
May Your Spirit empower them to be influencers amongst their crowd, their generation.
Let your steadfast love and goodness and faithfulness steady their confidence in You.
Thank you for their lives, O God.
Continually set them free in Your love.
In Jesus' name.

Lord, I pray for Clarisse.
Meet her in her desperation to keep Your commands God.
Speak and encourage her with Your promises.
Give her a good rest tonight God and satisfy her with Your love.
May she find peace in the midst of the pressing desires and rush from the world.
God, have mercy on us. We cried for help and you healed us.
Inside and out, take over.
We surrender it all to you.
We thank you God, for you are good and faithful.
We continue to hold on to You.
We will wait.
We will wait on You.
And as we do, you shall raise us and make us soar like wings like eagles.
We shall walk and not grow tired.
We shall run and not faint.

And I pray for Earl.
Strengthen him. Hold him. Embrace Him. 
Refresh him everyday.
Make him taste and see your faithfulness and goodness!
The Lord God is in his midst, The Mighty One who saves
You rejoice over him with gladness
You quiet him by His love
And You rejoice over Him with loud singing
Surround him with Your favor
Let Your Spirit make him a warrior
and a king You have chosen for Your own.

Thank you, Lord.
Remain unchallenged in our hearts.
You are still enthroned in our hearts.

In Jesus' mighty name.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment