Sunday, May 10, 2020

day forty seven

Lord, thank you for the gift of mothers!!
Thank you because they were your first vessels of unconditional love to us. 
Thank you for the beautiful lives of Nanay, Ging, Lola and Titas.
I pray that you continually give them good health.
I pray that you grant them good health. 
I pray that you bless that you bless the works of their hands.
I pray that you bless their hearts to serve, to give, to care. 
I pray that you give them rest and peace ever single day. 
May you speak to them everyday of Your love for them.
I pray for their hearts to receive you, Jesus. 
Thank you for your unending grace to them, for us. 

I also pray for my spiritual mothers and future mothers. 
I pray that you guide them in your gracious goodness. 
I pray that in every season, they spend great time with you. 
I pray that they will never lose friendships to talk with 
and help them through difficult or hard days.
I pray that you continually preserve you beloved, God.
We may be wired differently, but we have our fullness, 
indentity and security in You alone, Jesus.
Thank you because you will fill, satisfy and overflow. 
Thank you because you are our protector and comforter.
Lord, I pray that you grant the desires of these ladies. 
It is my deepest prayer to see them the beautifully glorifying you.

I pray for Sir Ravi, 
Lord let your will be done. 
I pray that you comfort him and his family. 
You have brought a wonderful life in this world, 
and we thank you God for His life. 
I pray that you continue His legacy God
of helping other people be free through your truth
May your goodness be upon him
May you be glorified with his life
Lord, keep him safe in your loving arms
Continually believig for a miracle, God 😭🙏🍂

Thank you, Jesus!!
Amen and Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment