Monday, May 25, 2020

day fifty

Thank you, Jesus for today. 
Thank you for waking me up. 
Thank you for a time well spent with you. 

Lord, I thank you for reminding me
that it's all about You.
It's because of You
that I am, 
I am can.
Thank you for your grace
that demands nothing. 
Thank you for your Spirit
that enlightens us of Your good will
that stimulates our emotions a desire to do Your will
and that enables to have the power to do Your will.

God, a lot of times I'm not secured of my relationship with you. 
I realized that I was competing myself with everybody else, 
I was thinking of being replaced if I'm not doing my job well. 
I am afraid that one day, You will get tired and leave me alone.
You see, You're the only One that I have 
and I don't know what to do without You.

They say that this quarantine season exposes our inner being,
and I could not just agree any less.
My anxieties, 
My rebellion, 
My stubbornness, 
My fearful heart. 
My performance tried to matter again more than Your Presence.

God, thank you for reminding me through Your Word in Psalm 92
that though palm trees are in the desert, they still flourish
that cedars, together with other cedars grow, even in the desert
that even in Sabbath, desert, or wilderness, 
You are with us, You lead and You make us flourish and not perish

Thank you for Your command in Psalm 46 that brings comfort
Thank you for You are our refuge where we can run for safety and provision
Thank you for You are our rescue, our very present help in times ouf trouble
Thank you for You are our rest, Your Sovereignty that takes responsibility
All the good and the bad, I know You have it all under Your control
For You are God
You are good
And You are good at being God

I pray, O Lord that You open my eyes of faith
that I may see Your angels, chariots and horses of fire
battle for us, Your people even we're in the midst of a crisis
That I may continually live secured and with peace
God I pray that You still our hearts knowing who You are
May we continually know You deeper in this season
that we may depend and trust you more and more.

Thank you Jesus for Your steadfast love and faithfulness. 
All the glory and honor belongs to You
And all this I pray, in Jesus' mighty name. 
Amen and amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment