Tuesday, May 5, 2020

day forty six

Thank you for today, Jesus!

Thank you for the gift of sisters at the office.
I pray that you continue to protect Cheeza and the baby.
I pray thay you continually bless Langlang and Mira Jean. 
I pray thay you continually guide Maam Agness, Sir Drew and Sir Gesem. 

Thank you for GSCWD. 
Thank you for my work. 
I pray that you continually protect and bless our office.
I pray that you enlighten everyone of your goodness and faithfulness through this office.
Thank you for using the office as your helping means to your people. 

Thank you for Shemaiah. 
Thank you because her delight is in you. 
Thank you because she's learning to speak up for you. 
Continue to use her mightily in your kingdom. 

Thank you for Lingling. 
Thank you because you are speaking and guiding her. 
Thank you because her obedient her will lead her closer to you. 
Make her radiate even more and let your joy be invincible in her life. 

Thank you for Gee Ann
Thank you for making her grow.
Thank you for making her breakthrough.
Thank you because she will influence greatly in this season you have called out for her.

Thank you for Clarisse
Thank you for protecting her. 
Thank you for taking good care of her heart and soul. 
Thank you because she will become a refined amd genuine diamond for you. 

Thank you for Gina
Thank you for satisfying her, God. And I bless you for blessing her greatly.
Thank you for comforting her and leading her always. 
I pray that you quench her loneliness in her belongingness to You. 

Thank you for Shaira
Thank you for because your glory is shown upon her life. 
God I pray thay you would always meet her in her mind. 
I pray that you continually bless the works of her hands. 

Lord, thank you for the life of the ladies. 
Thank you for making them grow. 
Thank yiu for pursuing them. 
Thank you for making them choose you. 
Thank you because there's nothing I can boast. 
Thank you because it's not all up to me. 
Thank you because you allowed me to journey with them.
Continue to bring favor and protection in their lives, God. 
Continue to heal them. 
Continue to make their dreams come true. 
Continue to make them home. 
Continue to reign in their hearts. 

To our King 👑 
You are glorious
You are good
You are faithful
You are holy

We surrender everything to you, Jesus. 
You deserve it all. You deserve our all. 
In Christ name, Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment