Saturday, May 9, 2020

Sometimes, I get this pressure to always act wisely and maturely... to be a pure breed of sunshine yet still holy. So it's always a mystery to me how I always end up breaking my own pressure and just... be free. That kind of freedom that you see in growing toddlers. The freedom to trust and enjoy and run wildly, without knowing what's pain, anxiety and depression... But life is really full of ironies... That one place you're afraid of, is the same place that will set you free. Relationship, that is. A safe place to stay, to hide, to heal. I'm not saying I'm good with my relationships, rather I am trying my best because I want it better for others to camp in. I'm sharing this because it's still a struggle for me to trust others, that it wasn't easy to receive from other just to get better. But atleast I tried, and that I know that one day, I'll be be able to help others thru this too. So yes, if we wanna get better and better for the future and for those we love, we have to God in the relationships He placed in our lives. We have to trust those relationships, too. Both points are different, but very essential. So let's Honor and bless them no matter what, because God will always keep us and will be forever good to us. 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment