Monday, May 4, 2020

day forty five

Thank you Jesus for today!
It wasn't how I presumed it to be, and so thank God! It's is good!

Lord, thank you for the life of Arej.
I know that your love is mighty for her.
Continue to anoint her with your love and conviction.

Lord, thank you for BJ.
Indeed she's one of your excellent creation manifested.
I pray that you continue to uphold her in your grace.
Be with her always as she continuously pour her heart to you.

Lord, thank you for the life of Tinay.
Thank you for the joy that just overflows within her.
Continue to satisfy and take her hand in your garden.

Lord, thank you for the life of Alison.
Thank you because the your anointing for her is deep and not cheap.
May she continually discover your beauty and grace just for her.
I pray that she will be healed from her trust issues.
I pray that she will not fear anymore.
I pray that she will not hide anymore.
I pray that she will hears and finds you calling and waiting for her.
I pray that you speak to her every day day, every night of your delight for her.

Lord, thank you for the life of Jeff.
I pray that you continue to shepherd him
I pray that you continuously father him.

Lord, thank you for the life of Ate Ciara.
I pray that you continually bless her sphere of influence.
I pray that you will use her mightily upon gathering and speaking to your sheepfold.
I pray that you grant the desires of her heart, O God.
I pray that you strengthen her heart always as she walks with your Spirit.

Lord, I pray for for the life of Rachel.
I pray for her faith to rise as she continuously submits her desires to you.
I pray that you protect her from lies and the schemes of the enemy to destroy her confidence in you.
I pray that you destroy and breakthrough from all that goes against your will for her.

Lord, I thank you for the life of Earl.
Wipe his tears away.
Fight for him.

Lord, I pray for Aya.
I don't know what she's going through, but I hope she comes home to You.
I don't know what to do too, so help me God reach out to her.

And all honor and glory and praises, belongs to you, Jesus.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment