Thursday, May 28, 2020

day fifty three

I'm falling
Falling at my knees
At Your feet
I surrender 🎶 

Lord Jesus, thank you for today.
Thank you for waking me up. 
Thank you for feeding me. 
Thank you for my family. 
Thank you for protecting them.
Thank you for keeping us safe by night. 

May you bless the works of our hands
and the words of our mouth
May you bless our hearts
that we may overflow with kindness
Lord, bless Ging's marriage
Help her and Aldrin keep it with You
Help them in raising Cara
Guide them in their plans for life. 
Bless May's studies. 
I pray that You keep her 
and her future
from all harm
I pray that you bless her
May You make her dreams come true
Lead her into the best of everything in this life. 
Lord, help me be a sister to them. 
And Lord, help me be a daughter to Nanay and Tatay.
Bless them with good health. 
Bless them with for raising us
and keeping us alive
Thank you for outsourcing them to be our parents. 
May you make them the happiest, God.
Believing and declaring for that day, 
when we will praise and worship You
in Spirit and in Truth. 

Lord, I listened to my prophecy last February
and there are still things that I do not understand
I don't know if it's that the reason why I don't wanna listen to it
Or I just can't seem to fathom how it will happen
You see, I only pray for everything to be okay
bet it's the simplest out there, eh? 
But why does it still seem to be so far?
Lord, you know that I'm risking all my faith, my hope, all that I am
for that very one day
And some days, days like these, it just hurts like hell
To continue
To trust
To surrender
To believe

And as slowly as everything is being taken away
I found myself to be alone with You
with You
alone
but not lonely
it discards my pretend strength
it discredits my longing about everything
it desires nothing but You

Then it makes me realize how small my faith could be
for a simple prayer
for that one single day
was it fear that is keeps me wanting for more?
So now, I wait for that
"I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living" 
not just for a day,
but while I'm living
and even if not, 
eternity awaits. 
Where there will be
no more
pain, 
sickness, 
brokenness.

His glory in the heavens
blesses the earth. 
And we share in His glory
by virtue of Christ Jesus,
by as we live
we get the pursuing beauty
of the Lord's
leading, protection and provision. 
From sunrise to sunset,
From midnight to breaking of dawn, 
He lights everyone He calls His own
It covers even the deepest of the seas
and reaches the very corners of the earth
For darkness is still light to Him
His eyes are set for His chosen
No more hiding
No more shame
No more guilt
His voice is the mightiest
His voice gives rest
His voice is the gentlest
His voice is found in stillness

Your Presence is an open door
We want You, Lord, like never before
Your Presence is an open door
So come now, Lord, like never before ðŸŽ¶ 

No comments:

Post a Comment