Friday, January 24, 2020

day eighteen

Thank you Jesus
for the day

Thank you for healing Cara
Thank you for bringing her home safe
Thank you for my family,
my home, that though we're
far perfect, but you've always
made sure I have a place
to run to, my shelter,
my refuge, my fortress

Thank you God
for Junjun's leadership
I pray that you hear
his prayers
I pray that you keep
his health 
I pray that you reintroduce him
to Your grace
Your love

Thank you God
for the life of Jeff
Thank you for his leadership
Thank you for his humor,
so contagious to brighten the room
I pray that you will
continue to increase
his stature
as a man after God's own heart
as a husband
as a child of God
I pray that You
provide for him and Arej
financially and physically
Thank you for being
a good, good Father to them

Thank you God
for the prayer team,
I pray that you will
continue to grow
our desire and delight
for prayer
may we see it in
always
in a new
fresh
and bright
light
I pray that You give us
confidence to be
persistent, just like
a child to pray
to ask and receive
to seek and find
to knock and have open doors
Thank You, God
for leaning close
Thank you, God

Thank you for
the Youth Service
and the rest of the volunteers
I pray that you bless
the hands and minds involved
I pray that you bless
the equipment and the location
I pray that you keep
everyone in Your Spirit
Unite us in Your purpose
to help others get to know You
better, deeper and happier
Thank you God for the harvest
Thank you God for trusting us

Thank you Lord
for the trust 
for Your kindness
for providing us the best
always

In Jesus' name,
Amen

😭


No comments:

Post a Comment