Saturday, January 18, 2020

day fourteen

Thank you Jesus
for today!

Thank you for the light load
and the inspiring people
I met today

I pray for Kuya John
That you continue to
bless the works of his hands
May you bless him
his family
his business
so to bless others
and bless Your name
I pray that, Lord, 
continue to mold him
to be the husband
the father
the master
the protector
the provider
the pastor
that You want him to be

I pray for Julie, Lord.
I pray for favor 
wherever you have
called her to be
I pray that you grant
the desires of her heart
I pray that she will
overflow in gentleness
in calmness
in excellence
in confidence
as you have molded
her to be
thank you for 
such an amazing 
display of beauty
bless her heart
and the people
surrounding her

Thank You for Diwa, God
Thank you for being
so faithful and good to her
Thank you for the favor
and blessing you have
upon her and her family
I pray that You protect 
her faith
her reste
her excellence
her well being
I pray that You
continually
grace her
guide her
strengthen her
and make her happy
under whatever season
she may be in
Thank You for not
not letting go of her

And I thank you for Kim, Lord
At a very young age
You have entrusted her
with greatness
with beauty
with excellence
with joy
I pray that she will
find You always
to be in her midst
I pray that You 
heal her heart
from rejection
I pray that you release
her from the lies of the enemy
She is accepted
She is loved
She is unique
She is beautiful in all ways
I pray that You will
always be her epitome
of her decisions
and joy and maturity
Thank You the influence
May she continually 
shineb efore others

Thank you Jesus
for providing for us
for making us understand 
ourselves better
and for reminding us
to extend the blessing
to the people
at our reach
Thank You for 
healing Cara. 

In Jesus name.
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment