Sunday, January 26, 2020

Don't overthink. Stop thinking about him. He doesn't think about you. This is his boundaries. This is ypur way of protecting and helping him. Respect your peace. Respect your rest. Respect your health. Love yourself the way God loves you, the way you know to love others. Distance helps. No communication is a big favor. No interaction has its way of healing. This way, you let things happen to its rightful place. No manipulation. No force. No immature awakening. Purely God's will, way and timing. So let this be my surrender, I leave it to Your hands now. There might be times na pabalik-balik ko ani, but please bear with me, please be patient with me, please keep up with me. I'm still unstable and helpless with this overwhelming emotions, but I trust You, God. That at the end of it all, Your name will be glorified. And I will be happy.

What is the goal of your life? 
To obey You even if doesn't makes sense, even if I don't have the capability of doing it, even if I dont know what to do... But it is where God's grace appears, when we let go of the things so dear to you...
Hanep lang. When Kuya Jay said this, tagos bruh. Feeling ko nawala puso't kaluluwa ko. And narealize ko rin naman na, sabagay, tama na yung lumaban ka ng mag-isa, nagmahal ka ng mag-isa, nagpatawad ka ng mag-isa. And sa pag-iisa mo, anjan si Lord tama? Ngayon naman, let God. Kahit masakit, ulit. Kahit ang hirap, ulit. Kahit nakakatakot, ulit. Remember, new things happen in the Presence of God? So let all be fresh and new, beloved. He is beckoning His easy yoke and light burden.

Grace. 
Slow Down. 
Breathe. 
Trust. 
Rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment