Sunday, January 19, 2020

day fifteen

Thank you Jesus
for the gift of life
for the gift of family
and friends

Lord, thank you
for the GSCWD
Thank you for taking
good care of it
Thank you for
making it to be
a channel of blessing
to Your people
I pray that you bless
the employees
the shareholders
and the BOD
I pray that You
protect us from
the evil's schemes
of destorying 
your plans for the District. 
I pray that
You give us
an everyday resolve
to be excellent
be thankful
and be a servant
to one another
To be found faithful
with what You have
entrusted us

Lord, I pray for
the Music Team
I pray that we
would continue
to behold God
in His goodness
in His majesty
I pray that
You give us compassion
to never stop serving
its not about what we can
but what You've done
I pray that You 
give us the desire
to devour Your word
enjoy Your Word
where we ger to know You
and your love for us
Give us a soul fully
yielded - 
by heart
by soul
by strength
Thank You for Your
forgiveness, 
favor, 
joy, 
peace
Holy Spirit. 
Keep our eyes and affection
on You. 

Lord, that you 
for growing Gee Ann
I pray that as she discovers You
she discovers himself too
I pray that as she blooms
her fragrance please You
because its all for You
I pray for rest and healing
deep within her
I pray for Arnessa
that she will never
lose sight of You
in the process 
of her desires
of doing Your will
That she will be confident
that He who calls her
is faithful provide
and sustain her. 
I pray for Chester
Thank You God
for a man like Chester
Thank You because
You have been so
so good and faithful
to his life
May he inspire
and encourage
men and women
to trust God 
no matter what
And God, I pray for
Dencio, 
that You give him
ecouragement
and strength
not to be intimated
by nothing
and no one
Because his confidence
is in you
I pray for Von
that he'd grow deep
intimacy and joy
in knowing You
that His love
for You and Your people
will be so real to Him

Thank you Jesus!!
For the revelations
For the learnings
For the love
I pray that You help us
keep it so close
and buried deep
within us

No comments:

Post a Comment